This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
- Sash Lilac: She's fast, heroic and loyal to her friends.
- Carol Tea: She's got a Motorcycle and a sense of curiosity.
- Milla Basset: She's adorable, she has Alchemy Powers and you can't say NO to those puppy dog eyes.
- Lord Brevon: He's a Villain i'd love to hate and hate to love, he may be more dangerous than Bowser and Dr. Eggman combined.
- Dragon Valley: A 1st Stage with an upbeat theme is perfect for the start of a new adventure.
- Sky Battalion: Nothing's more epic than a battle in the skies!
- Pangu Lagoon: 2 things I like about this Stage:
- Final Dreadnought: A 4-part Stage is a perfect setting for the Game's climax, especially since it reminds me of the Final Stages in the Classic Mega Man Games, but without the Boss Rush Rooms.
- Milla & Mr. Stumpy: Seeing Milla play with a tree stump goes to show that she has an active imagination. It also shows that she may have living alone in the woods longer she realizes.
- Zao's "+5" Moments: I wonder if the other characters can see the flashing letters that appear over Zao's head.
- Milla Touching Lilac's Hair: Even Lilac couldn't say no to Milla's request of touching her "ropey" hair, and it's even funnier when Carol looked away disgusted (possible 4th wall break).
- Lilac's Inner Dragon: After seeing what Brevon did to Milla, I knew things got personal for Lilac, and nothing's more dangerous than an angry Dragon.
Things I'd Like To Know About
- Lilac's Mixed Heritage: I know that Lilac is half Water Dragon, but I'd like to know what the other half is.
- Milla's Backstory: I think the biggest mystery about MIlla is her past and the whereabouts of her Parents. If there alive, I wonder where they are, but if they're dead, what happened to them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.