This starting area of Trap Hideout will have Carol and Milla start by making their way downward, past the vertical, swooping, gliding security beams as well as several spikes. Once at the bottom, it's a straightaway to the right while avoiding more security beams, destroying several cans in their way, and fighting against several Irises while following the Laser Iris. At the end, the Laser Iris will fight them. Destroying it will allow passage to the next area.
This area is fairly big, and it is packed with several enemies, traps, and springs, as well as introducing pillar-like platforms that bob up and down with flames on their bottoms. Carol and Milla can also find barrels that they can ride on quickly, destroying any enemy that gets in their path. When they get to bridges made of fragile blocks, standing on them is usually required to proceed further in the area.
The third area of Trap Hideout starts out in a vertical room, featuring just a few more enemies, springs, and traps. At the top of the room is a mid-boss battle against the Crystal Basher. Afterward, Carol and Milla will head into the exterior of the hideout, where they'll encounter more enemies, springs, traps, and pillar-like platforms. This area also introduces the Bike Ninjas, as well. At the end is an arena where they'll face off against a set number of Biker Ninjas (99 for Carol and 15 for Milla), and after that, the boss fight against Spade will start.
See also: Main Enemy List
- Bike Ninja
- Blade Orbiter
- Crystal Basher (Mid-Boss)
- Laser Iris (Mini-Boss)
- Metal Pup
- Rocket Puncher
- Shock Puppet
- Spade (Major Boss)
- Main article: Freedom Planet/Achievements
- Card Collector (Trap Hideout): Collect all 10 cards in Trap Hideout.
- Trap Hideout Speedrunner: Clear Trap Hideout in 6 minutes.
- Through hacking, it is possible to play and complete this stage as Lilac. A video demonstration can be viewed here.
- Lilac will use an incorrect sprite when riding a Barrel.
- The required time for the Speedrun Target achievement of this stage has been changed for Version 1.15.3 & later.
|Unused Act 2 theme|