Syntax is a AI (Artificial Intelligence) Robot who serves as Lord Brevon's Strategic Advisor and Defense Drone during his galactic conquest.
Syntax is a black and grey Robotic AI that resembles a cephalopod. She has a single green eye, an upper green head and two green tentacle-like arms, unlike the average 6-8 arm real cephalopods have.
As an AI, Syntax is programmed to provide intelligence, planning and defense, serving to protect Lord Brevon and his assets. Despite being a robot, Syntax is shown to have some sense of humor, as shown in Thermal Base, when she attempts to trick the Player into stepping on a floor panel bomb, after which she'll say "just kidding" if they do; and again during the end credits, where she is seen having a slap fight with her robotic doppleganger, Pangu.
Powers & Abilities
- Artificial Intelligence: As an robot, Syntax is artificially intelligent, and can provide plans, strategies and advice to Brevon and other superiors.
- Holographic Projection: Syntax has a projector that can display holographic images of maps, creatures, etc.
- Armor Equip: Also a defense drone, Syntax is capable of equipping different types of armor and weapons to defend Brevon and his assets.
- Teleportation: Syntax has a teleportation device that enables her to teleport from one place to another, allowing for quick travel.
- Syntax has sharp spikes on the end of each of her arms, which she possibly used to brainwash Prince Dail in the opening cutscene.
- Syntax is one of the villains from the original game scheduled to make a return in Freedom Planet 2.
|Playable||• • • • •|
|Allies||• • • • •|
|Enemies||• • • • • •|
|NPC||• • • • • Soldiers|
|Deceased||• • •|
|Freedom Planet||Hunter Snake • Mantalith • Robopanther • Kujacker • Chomper Snake • Gunship • Spade • Holodragon|
Shade Beast • Morpher • Mutant Serpentine • Mutant Milla • Absolution • Brevon's Power Suit • Brevon
|Freedom Planet 2||Proto Pincer • Trigger Joy • Kakugan • Corazon • Herald • Monster Cube • Acrabelle|