Syntax is a black and grey robotic AI that resembles a cephalopod. She has a single green eye, an upper green head and two green tentacle-like arms, unlike the average 6-8 arm real cephalopods have.
As an AI, Syntax is programmed to provide intelligence, planning and defense, serving to protect Lord Brevon and his assets. Despite being a robot, Syntax is shown to have some sense of humor, as shown in Thermal Base, when she attempts to trick the Player into stepping on a floor panel bomb, after which she'll say "just kidding" if they do; and again during the end credits, where she is seen having a slap fight with her robotic look-alike, Pangu.
Powers & Abilities
- Artificial Intelligence: As an robot, Syntax is artificially intelligent, and can provide plans, strategies and advice to Brevon and other superiors.
- Holographic Projection: Syntax has a projector that can display holographic images of maps, creatures, etc.
- Armor Equip: Also a defense drone, Syntax is capable of equipping different types of armor and weapons to defend Brevon and his assets.
- Teleportation: Syntax has a teleportation device that enables her to teleport from one place to another, allowing for quick travel.
- Syntax has sharp spikes on the end of each of her arms, which she possibly used to brainwash Prince Dail in the opening cutscene.
- Syntax is one of the villains from the original game scheduled to make a return in Freedom Planet 2.
|Playable||Lilac • Carol • Milla • Torque • Spade • Neera|
|Allies||Askal • Dail • Gong • Magister • Pangu • Zao|
|Enemies||Aaa • Brevon • Corazon • Kalaw • Merga • Serpentine • Syntax|
|NPC||Bird Guard • Igor • Maria • Mr. Stumpy • Sleeping Guard • Soldiers|
|Deceased||Cordelia • Dragon Scientist • Rogue Warrior • King of Shuigang|