As the name implies, the Robopanther is a large, panther-like vehicle in Lord Brevon's Army, and is piloted by Serpentine. It is protected by golden-yellow armor and is armed with a blaster cannon, missile launcher and arm cannons hidden within the front legs. The Robopanther's back legs can also transform into saw-like wheels.
The Robopanther has a well-equipped arsenal and can make quick work of Players who are ill-prepared for such a fight. Lilac & Carol will run and fight on the ground, while Milla & Torque take the fight to the sky in a Biplane. The Robopanther's weak point is a red core inside the lower jaw. Attacking the jaw will cause it to open up, exposing the core of any attack. As the jaw takes damage, it will crack, showing that it's close to being destroyed. Destroying the jaw will fully expose the core. Hitting the core a few more times will destroy it, ending the fight and stage.
- Machine-Gun: The Robopanther fires a burst of energy shots at the Player. If playing as Milla, the gun tracks the Player's movements and shoots at the spot where they were last at, though the shots can be blocked (but not deflected) by Milla's Shield.
- Charge Beam: The Robopanther charges it's gun and fires a beam of energy, sweeping the ground.
- Plasma Storm: Serpentine will take out his dual pistols and fire a barrage of projectiles into the air while psychotically laughing, which will then fall down to the ground everywhere except under where Serpentine is seated.
- Arch Missiles: The Robopanther deploys a missile launcher from it's back and fires a cluster of missiles that hit the ground, leaving behind a trail of fire in the shape of an arch.
- Unicycle Mode: At the climax of the fight, the Robopanther's back legs convert into wheels and the front legs convert into missile launchers, firing missiles at the ground, also leaving a trail of fire, also in an arch shape.
||Milla & Torque
When playing as Lilac or Carol, Milla & Torque will fly in on a Biplane and provide them with Life Petals. Milla will wave at the Player to get their attention, then she'll throw down a Life Flower that will instantly break one hitting the ground. Afterwards, Torque will fly into the background and wait to assist the Player again.
||Lilac & Carol
When playing as Milla or Torque, Lilac & Carol will attack the Robopanther from the ground. Lilac will speed in and attack with the Dragon Cyclone, while Carol rides in on her Motorcycle and attacks with her Bike Fu.
After its destruction, fragments of the Robopanther are taken by some of the Characters, with its head being taken by Mayor Zao for his collection. Another fragment was taken by Torque, who presented it to the Magister in an attempt to convince him of Brevon's existence, but distrust from Lady Neera Li results in the fragment being placed in quarantine with Torque, while Team Lilac is detained. Eventually, the Robopanther's fragment was examined, and it is revealed to be crafted from a rare mineral that was discovered in one location: Pangu Lagoon.
If the Player lets one of the CPU Character get the final blow on the Robopanther, they will be awarded this Badge.
- The Robopanther is one of 2 Bosses that features fast pace and side scrolling, the other being Syntax's Morpher-Mode in Final Dreadnought 1.
- The Robopanther is also one of 2 Vehicles piloted by Serpentine, the other being the Gunship.
- When using the Dragon Boost against the Auto-Scrolling wall during this Boss Fight, Lilac will flip upside down. This also works during the Boss Fight with Syntax's Morpher-Mode, when the laser doesn't hurt her at the end.
|Freedom Planet||Hunter Snake • Mantalith • Robopanther • Kujacker • Chomper Snake • Gunship • Spade • Holodragon|
Shade Beast • Morpher • Mutant Serpentine • Mutant Milla • Absolution • Brevon's Power Suit • Brevon
|Freedom Planet 2||Proto Pincer • Trigger Joy • Kakugan • Corazon • Herald • Monster Cube • Acrabelle|