Neera starts off by freezing the ground and drops in from the top of the screen afterwards. After summoning a Shield, she mainly jumps around and throws Ice Lassos. When taking damage, Neera jump into the air to freeze the ground again, summoning another Shield afterwards. This is where she is most vulnerable, and the Player has to act quickly to attack her. Once beaten, Neera will jump onto the Bird Guard's Hovercraft and retreats. If the Player loses to Neera, they'll be frozen in a block of Ice and carried away by the Hovercraft.
Later on in the Stage, Neera will make another attempt to stop the Player, saying "Freeze!" as she does. Then, in an ironic twist, she'll be hit and frozen by an Ice Missile, and then carried away by Bird Guard's Hovercraft.
The Player can avoid Neera's Attacks in the following ways:
- Use Lilac's Dragon Cyclone to dodge the Ice Floor.
- Use the invulnerability from Carol's Wild Kick.
- Deflect the Ice Lassos with Milla's Shield.
- Attack Neera from behind (In Hard Mode, she'll quickly turn around and attack).
Neera will spin jump into the air and throws ice balls with her Cryo Staff, covering most of the ground with ice spikes.
Using her Cryo Staff, Neera can throws ice projectiles that can ricochet off the wall, ground, ceiling and even Milla's Shield.
Neera can summon a random Shield for extra protection. She can summon Water, Earth & Fire Shields.
- If losing to Neera as Carol or Milla, an image of a frozen Lilac will be shown for a split second.