The following Page is a collection of Quotes said by Lord Brevon.
|"We have intruders on the ship! Mobilize!"|
- In Final Dreadnought 1, alerted to Team Lilac's presence
|" . . . GET THEM."
- In Final Dreadnought 1, rallying his troops to attack Team Lilac
|"Open the airlocks!"
- In Final Dreadnought 1, order the airlocks to be opened
|"Run while you still can, creature!"
- In Final Dreadnought 1, activating a laser to pursue Team Lilac
|"You're forgetting something important about our troops . . . they don't . . . need . . . oxygen!"|
- In Final Dreadnought 2, cutting off the ship's life support systems
|"Ohh noo! My ship is being infiltrated! What ever shall I do? How about this?"|
- In Final Dreadnought 3, activating the security turrets
- In Final Dreadnought 4, upon equipping his Power Suit
- In Final Dreadnought 4, upon being defeated
|"My turn . . . "|
|"Your floor isn't."
- During the Prologue, revealing to the King of Shuigang that he infiltrated the Palace through the floors
|"There is no reason to be hostile, your majesty. In fact, you should be proud. Your son is moments away from inheriting the throne."|
- During the Prologue, speaking to the King of Shuigang
|"How shall I explain this . . . I'm gifting your son with my knowledge. It will make him the most powerful ruler your world has ever known . . . and he will answer to no one but me."|
- During the Prologue, before beheading the King of Shuigang
|"Prepare the snatcher."
- During the Prologue, grabbing Prince Dail by the throat
|"This could work to our advantage . . . get me the king's son."
- Pre-Fortune Night, seeing an advantage to his mission
|"Where do your duties lie, Prince?"
- Pre-Fortune Night, counseling a brainwashed Prince Dail
|"You would sacrifice your very life for the good of this kingdom, wouldn't you?"
- Pre-Fortune Night, asking if Dail would give his life for Shuigang
|"And you would crush all those who threaten its safety?"
- Pre-Fortune Night, asking if Dail would crush his enemies
- Pre-Fortune Night, being told that Shuigang must be protected
|"The one you call Zao has taken something very precious . . . something that could put your kingdom at risk."|
- Pre-Fortune Night, telling Dail that Zao has taken the Kingdom Stone
|"Your not going to let him keep it, are you?"
- Pre-Fortune Night, manipulating Dail into attacking Shang Mu
|"Don't bore me with your lectures. I've heard them a thousand times from a thousand self-righteous warriors."
- Pre-Sky Battalion, confronted by a group of Rogue Warriors
|"Unless you have something useful to say, the only thing that matters to me is how quickly I can cast you aside. I really have a lot of work to do."
- Pre-Sky Battalion, shortly before beheading the last Rogue Warrior
- Pre-Sky Battalion, when the last Rogue Warrior warns him that he will fail
|"What is it?"
- Pre-Sky Battalion, after Syntax appears before him
|"Don't relax just yet! Upload the scan and get back here immediately."
- Pre-Sky Battalion, ordering Serpentine to return immediately
|"Contact the crash site and tell them to refit our warp drive. I want the artifact to fit like a glove."
- Pre-Sky Battalion, ordering Syntax to contact the Dreadnought
|"We're getting off this rock."
- Pre-Sky Battalion, determine to escape Avalice
|"It has come to my attention that there are still Chasers amoung us. We must neutralize them."
- Pre-Jade Creek, learning there are still Chasers on Avalice
|"As soon as they leave, I want them dragged to our remote base. Do whatever it takes to bring them under our control."
- Pre-Jade Creek, ordering the capture of Torque & Team Lilac
|"Before you decided to throw your life away and interfere with our mission, you should have asked yourself one very important question . . . "|
- Post-Thermal Base, after grabbing Lilac by the throat
|"What makes you so special?"
- Post-Thermal Base, asking Lilac why she's special
|"Why do you fight?"
- Post-Thermal Base, after Lilac regains conscienseness
|"I know you're awake. Answer the question. Why do you fight?"
- Post-Thermal Base, asking Lilac why she fights
|*chuckles* "Keep them safe? Every move you've made has put them directly in harm's way."
- Post-Thermal Base, laughing at Lilac for trying to keep her friends safe
|"Destroying our property, assisting our sworn enemies, attempting sabotage against our mission which, by the way, has nothing to do with your world."
- Post-Thermal Base, scorning Lilac for disrupting his mission
|"We are leaving this barbaric planet behind as soon as our ship is repaired."
- Post-Thermal Base, intending on leaving once the Dreadnought is repaired
|"An unfortunate side effect, yes . . . but I wouldn't have resorted to such drastic measures if you had the common sense to stay out of our affair."
- Post-Thermal Base, not wanting to attack the Avalicians, but Lilac's actions left him no choice
|" Thanks to you, your companions are in more danger than ever."
- Post-Thermal Base, holding Lilac responsible for putting her friends in harm's way
|"Allow me to show you the consequences of your stupidity."
- Post-Thermal Base, preparing to punish Lilac
|"Answers, Commander. Give them to me."
- Post-Thermal Base, interrogating Torque
|"Don't be a fool. You've seen how far I'll go to get the information I need."
- Post-Thermal Base, determine to make Torque talk
|"Very well. Don't say I didn't warn you."
- Post-Thermal Base, before resorting to electrocuting Lilac
|"That's nice to know, but I was more interested in your resolve. You crack easily, it seems."
- Post-Thermal Base, after electrocuting Lilac a second time
|"And this one . . . I have a funny feeling about you. I'll bet I could hack at your limbs all day and you'd still find a way to bite back."
- Post-Thermal Base, impressed by Lilac's determination
|"When we've lured the rest of your group into our hands, you'll be at the top of our execution list."
- Post-Thermal Base, intending on killing Lilac and her friends
|"Let's see what they're made of."
- Post-Thermal Base, after learning that other Chasers (Carol, Milla & Spade) are approaching
|"You know, it was so smart of your Coalition to attacking my ship above an inhabited planet."
- Post Thermal Base, taunting Torque about attacking his ship above Avalice
|"What ever happened to that Prime Directive of yours, hm?"
- Post-Thermal Base, reminding Torque of a "Prime Directive"
|"it's my world on the line. You know exactly how far I'll go to ensure its safety."
- Post-Thermal Base, justifying his actions as protecting his homeworld
|"My actions have hurt people? I had no idea. I'm Dreadfully sorry."|
- Post-Thermal Base, showing sarcasm to Team Lilac
|"I have a lot of work to do, so let's make this quick. Kill them."
- Post-Thermal Base, ordering his troops to execute Team Lilac
|"Don't let them escape! Find out who did this!"
- Post-Thermal Base, after Team Lilac escapes and the base begins to implode
|"Give the order to your troops."|
|"Find the Commander and his pets and tear them to shreds. And leave their brains intact if possible. I might use them for something."|
- Pre-Schmup Stage/Battle Glacier, ordering Serpentine to hunt down Torque & Team Lilac
|"Fire at will!"
- Pre-Schmup Stage/Battle Glacier, ordering his troops to attack
|"ATTENTION TROOPS! PREPARE FOR LIFTOFF!"
- Pre-Final Dreadnought, beginning the final preparations for liftoff
|"I have no use for forgiveness, esp. from someone who puts my homeworld at risk for an oversized battery."|
- Being confronted by Lilac or Carol in Final Dreadnought 4
|"I offer you one final chance. Leave. Now."
- Offering Lilac or Carol one last chance to leave in Final Dreadnought 4
|"So, it's come down to this . . . "
- Being confronted by Milla in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
|"Who? Oh, yes. Quite the fool for challenging me."|
- After Milla asks him about Lilac in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
|"You won't be seeing her again."
- Telling Milla that he killed Lilac in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
|"I offer you one final chance. Leave! Now!"
- Offering Milla one last chance to leave in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
|"So be it."
- After Lilac, Carol or Milla refuses to leave in Final Dreadnought 4
|"I'd like to see you try."|
- After breaking out his damaged Power Suit to fight Lilac or Carol in Final Dreadnought 4
|"Rrrgh! You've pestered me long enough!"
- After breaking out of his damaged Power Suit in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
- After grabbing Milla by the throat in Final Dreadnought 4 (Milla's Story)
These Quotes were said by Lord Brevon, but went unused in Freedom Planet.
|"Regardless, they have learned to exploit you tactics. You won't be pursuing them again without backup."|
- Pre-Jade Creek, telling Serpentine not to engage Team Lilac alone again
|"Remove the device."
- In Final Dreadnought 3, holding Milla hostage
|"I won't ask you again."
- In Final Dreadnought 3, threatening Milla's life
|"Throw it to me."
- In Final Dreadnought 3, demanding Torque's hacking device
|"Just like I said, right in harm's way."
- In Final Dreadnought 3, reminding Lilac of her endangering her friends
|"Let her go? Hm . . . What do you think about that, Little one?"
- In Final Dreadnought 3, wondering if he should let Milla go
|*laughing* "I guess she doesn't like you very much now. Go on then, show your friends just how angry you are!"|
- In Final Dreadnought 3, ordering Mutant Milla to attack Lilac or Carol
|"I may not have broken your spirit, but the landing will break every bone in your body!"|
- After being defeated by Lilac
|"Your precious Kingdom Stone is no more!"|
- Shortly before escaping the Dreadnought
|"What is out current heading?"
- Aboard the Absolution, after escaping the Dreadnought
|"Refuel there and set a course for our nearest Command Outpost."|
- Aboard the Absolution, setting course for his next destination
|"I've held the spoils of a thousand worlds on that Dreadnought. Every world we looted from will be searching for it, and their search will lead them directly to that savage rock."|
- Aboard the Absolution, think about the treasures collected from his conquest
|"Every terrible thing in the Galaxy will be heading their way, and if they somehow survive, well . . . let's just say that I will be back to claim what is mine . . . very . . . very soon."|
- Aboard the Absolution, intending on returning to Avalice in the future
|"And . . . you know that thought . . . *starts singing* just makes me want to laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on it's way to sing through the night. Like a rock who is learning to prance. *stops singing* Come on Syntax, sing along."|
- Singing a song aboard the Absolution
- The file for Brevon's sarcasm line is registered as a blooper, even though he is known not to have any hidden bloopers within Freedom Planet.